Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Lens of your mind!

Welcome to the world of Media Gallery!
Here you will experience Art, Fashion and Photography captured in the media.
The media gives life to these things, and for the next few months I will take a closer look and will began analyzing the many viewpoints that the world may see art, fashion and photography. 


Here is something to take a look at!
(Sunday Mar. 17. 2013 Sis Tracey)

Artist: Rondasia Lamaria
On Saturday May 4. 2013 was the opening of my art show called "Illumination of Art". I showed this image. Many viewers seen this piece and were astonished. Why would viewers taking a look at my work give such an emotion? Is this a form of art? Do you understand how it relates to fashion? What makes it photography? Question Questions Question.... Well one thing I had to consider while taking this photograph dealt with how can I show the world this woman of God in her "Sundays Best". How would people understand that yes I portray fashion, but I want people to know this is photography and art.  When it comes to art the artist must know what they are striving for, and in this case I knew exactly what I wanted viewers to graps. Such reactions were "She is so elegant and is fashionable" "That is Sundays Best; its a good photograph" and "This piece is a form of art and a strong image". Overall how does the media determine what ART, FASHION AND PHOTOGRAPHY is all about...Stay tuned for these next few months and more will be revealed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment